Monday, August 10, 2009

Ceder point!



This was a coaster and I have no clue how Matt managed to get me to go on it! Im still scared just looking at it. Top Thrill Dragster



We drove to Sandusky Ohio to go to Ceder Point. It took us about 10ish hours with 4 stops. Matt will tell you that I didn't drive. Not true! I drove for about an hour and half first. Hitting a huge pot hole before even hitting the highway and noticed a small bulge in my tire. That will need to be replaced soon im sure. We took our first stop and he took over. He drove for many many hours. We stoped and ate dinner at TGIFridays and I drove for the last hour. See! I drove :P



We got to our Econo Lodge around 9pm. We left that day around 10:30 and ran an erand or 2 first. Not bad! We checked the weather and noticed that we had some nice hot days! So Monday and Wednessday we went to the park. We did a lot of walking! That place is huge. And after going on 6 coasters in 7 hours the first day, and 4 coaster in 6 hours the second day, we had enough. There was more to do but we did what we wanted and waiting in lines that were getting to be anywhere from 1 hour at the earliest, to some being 2+ we had enough. 2 days was plenty.



No comments: