Wednesday, February 10, 2010

waiting for my new wheels

Im just waiting patiently till the car comes. Or not so patiently since my car has no heat and a donut on it. I have 5-7 more weeks till my car comes in.
Because! I picked out a car based on the paper for it. Matt and I came home and looked up the VIN number online and found it in New York but it had everything we needed. So when I went on monday to bring the title of the focus, he told me that they couldnt get that car, but found one just like it and I can get it tuesday. Okay...
So I get the call tuesday that my car is in!!!  So I go to the dealership, and Matt meets me there. I see my car. Beautiful. The guy pulls it up and tells me he's sorry. The interior is not the same as the one I picked out. I wanted the charcoal and this one has tan. I do not want tan interior at all. So, he let us look at it just so we knew what we were getting. Then we went inside and put one together and ordered it. So, 6-8 weeks was the timeline he gave me until I get my new car. Therefore, I get 5-7 weeks left. Until then, I have no heat and a donut.
At least I have a piece of paper that says I will soon have a car with heat and tires.

No comments: