Thursday, October 4, 2012

Vacation at the Cape

The day after Logans Birthday Party (which, i will blog about when I have some pictures), we headed to Cape Cod for a family vacation. Goal was: Leave at naptime and drive to the outlets, kill time at the outlets, drive to our hotel during afternoon nap. It worked! Except Logan and Matt had a boring time at the outlets.... why? Logan enjoyed playing with rocks and Matt just let him. It was a nice day but I certainly dont have very good shoppers in my immediate family.



We got to out hotel, played and then grabbed some nasty dinner somewhere quick. The next day, I ran to the store for snacks and food. My kitchenette was the crappiest kitchenette ever. I had to fight for a microwave even though my email said I would have a microwave. So we went out to dinner everynight. First night, we went to Doyles, suggested to us by my aunt. It was good! Matt got up to go to the bathroom and Logan SCREAMED "DAAAADDDDDYYYY". Oh boy. He cried. Daddy came back and all was good. Customers though it was cute. I did not, sorry Matt.


Cape Cod Potato chips!

We tried the beach. It was Logans first beach experience. He didnt hate it but it was not exactly very entertaining to him.


He did like crawling through the waves and didnt care when he got a face full of water. 



We went to the Zooquariam to kill time. 


We went to Captain Parkers for dinner. Apparently, its where Matt fell in love with prime rib way back in the day during soccer or something. Logan entertained a few tables nearby, and they entertained him. It took an hour to get in, so it was crowded. Food was amazing and Logan was so well behaved. Until he slammed his head down on the table while we ate dessert. He was gearing up for a huge cry/screa/meltdown when Matt shoved a spoonfull of whipped cream into Logans mouth. Good move. Logan never let out a peep and demanded more whipped cream. 


Back to the beach! 



No comments: