Thursday, April 4, 2013

Baby Bard 2, 20 weeks

    
    We are 20 weeks with a healthy little Baby Bard 2.
    We had our ultrasound today and opted out of finding out the gender, again. It is much more boring this time. I have all the gender neutral stuff we need and we wont buy the bedding or furniture until baby is born. No rush. But boring. Boring is not a bad thing though. 
     I felt this little bub a bit later than Logan. I am just this week finally feeling stuff. Our ultrasound today showed a very active BB2 and I felt it good. The full bladder probably helped.
     Logan has no clue what is going on. He did not seem too entertained by the dancing baby on the big screen in the ultrasound room. I did ask Logan to peek at the gender but he is not spilling the beans. 
     So far, all we have are creepy ultrasound pics. In 2 weeks we go for a level 2 ultrasound and hopefully we will have some better pictures. I guess a fetal echo is now standard in IVF patients, I had one with Logan. I got 3d pics last time out of the deal and im guessing Ill get some this time too.
     I have not gained much weight but im also weighing more than I did with Logan. BB2 is on the small side, so was Logan. I am still puking a few times a week. I feel sore a lot in the lower belly and Im not sure if its because im pregnant with baby 2 or from the c section scar tissue. Matt can feel BB2 moving already.     
     We love BB2 and seeing him/her today was of course, awesome.

No comments: