Sunday, October 5, 2014

June randoms




I think shes sees Logan


Matt took this picture. I found it in my phone.


pool time!





Fun at Daddys office.



Rolling all over the house.


Hired help.


Balls falling from the sky!


Costco!


Earning his keep






Good morning sister.







Finally getting her chest off the floor! Big moments for her!



first curl




heading to Monster Jam



Emelia and I went to a meet up with some New England mom in our Cleft group.


But she wasnt feeling too well so we went home and went for a walk in the fresh air.






I love this




I flipped when I saw this and sent the picture to everyone on our Early Intervention team. She got on all 4s and her belly off the floor! Pretty big milestone considering she had PT since she was born and still isnt sitting up at the time the picture was taken,


No comments: