Monday, April 20, 2009

My awsome husband!

I came home from work on saturday to a painted living room! He put 2 coats on the walls, finished the ceiling and started taping to paint the trim. Sunday I came home and the trim was done. He did an awsome job and the room is fully painted. Well, we have a few small touch ups to do cause he had to wait for things to dry. I am so impressed that he did that all weekend long. Just one problem. I do not like the color on the walls. SHIT. Its more tan than brown and that is what I feared the most. He said I was in charge of repainting. The couches come in about 4 weeks. And I think I might just repaint it. I don't want to settle because this is my house and I want it the way I want it. But that means I have to do it. Crap. We shall see what happens. but I don't like it.
Tonight we are going to dinner at The Olive Garden for Matts birthday. We are then going to see a movie. Im excited!

No comments: