Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Theres a baby in there!

I was blessed with morning sickness. The nausea wasnt too bad but keeping food down was no easy task. Zofran helped but eating wasnt exactly high on my to do list. Exaustion hit me hard and keeping up with normal evryday house tasks was not easy. I havent read any pregnancy books because I have had no energy to. I need to clean out the baby's room but no real rush. We have bought some stuff. I have been buying gender neutral clothes for a few years and have a big selection of stuff from newborn and up. Last week we bought the travel system, swing, and pack and play because they were on sale and the ones I have wanted for a few years now. All in the Deco pattern by graco. We put it all together already just to be sure it wasnt not missing pieces and we could return it if need be. We also arent to concerned with buying early because we had already explored adopotion and became comfortable with the idea. If something happens to my pregnancy or baby, we will try again or adopt so our things will certainly get used. Its not the most fun way to think about it, but it makes me happy to know we will have kids either way. We are not finding out the gender and I have no clue what we are going to do with a baby room theme. I like the zoo theme but im not a fan of the crib sets out there. We might just wait till baby is born to decorate. Theres a boy snoopy set I like, and for a girl I think I would just do some pretty colors. We shall see! I have plenty of time to figure things out. But I also know I dont really have all that much time! I knew I had no energy before, and its now coming back. I would like to get stuff done before it gets too hot out or I get to big to do things.
Baby Bard is due July28th.

No comments: