Wednesday, October 19, 2011

He's cheaper than a girl!

The moment I was sliced open on a table hearing "Its a boy!" I thought, he will be cheaper than a girl. Ha ha ha ha... Rookie mistake? I was packing up the newborn stuff last month, and some 0-3 stuff the other day, and both times remember thinking that another boy wouldnt be so bad cause I have all this cute stuff I could use again! I have more than enough outfits for him in 3-6 and keep trying to put them on but I have some 0-3 that he can wear and I need him to wear those before they get too much smaller. I can get 0-3 on if he wears a disposable diaper but I dont do so often anymore. His 0-3 sleepers are too small and I bought plenty (too many) sleepers in 3-6 since thats what he needed most. The legs are a bit too long and hes feet dont go into the feet spots but he doesnt fit in smaller ones. I also have so many sleepers that I get excited when he needs to be changed cause that means I get to see another cute thing on him! Right now hes wearing a new dino fleece sleeper that I got at costco. 8 or 9 bucks for a 13 dollar sleeper! I may buy him clothes every time I go to costcos. I have a problem. I dont have more than I need but I have too much. Ooops. Lets not talk about all the gender neutral stuff I have, that he does wear. We can talk about socks thought! I have a huge bin of socks and I hate all of them. Almost everytime I go shopping, I look at socks. Do they make any that stay on baby feet? We lost a sock tonight somewhere in the house and my whole house is clean and we cant find it. My little boy does not have enough books or toys though. Im waiting for xmas and such to get him more stuff. He doesnt do much still so he doesnt need anything. Tomorrow though, I need to look at teethers. I have a few but he needs something easier to get into his mouth. He loves to gum on his paci.
Speaking of Costco! I want these 2 things! I dont want him to grow up but its going to be so fun.

We can also talk about my diaper problem. Im still learning what I like. I have tons of flats, many different inserts, many night time stuffers but I dont have enough covers. Im not an AIO (all in one) fan. I like the covers because I like not washing a whole diaper everytime he pees. Just change out the inside unless he he poops. It also means that he keeps the cute print on even longer if he can wear it longer. Cute print? Yes... way too cute not to have bought tonight as soon as I found out it had been stocked.

How could I resist letting my son poop in that?!?! I cant wait till my mailman drops it off!


No comments: