Sunday, October 16, 2011

I think I can!

I have crocheted 8 (not so perfect) small granny squares to make Logan (cause he HAS to love what momma makes) a small (small attention span wont allow me to make a big one) blanket. I have many more squares to go and If it was in a room of blankets you would surely know it was someones first blanket ever made. But! I might be able to figure out this crochet thing after all. I also have a dinning room table full of cut out pieces of stuff to sew together when I get a chance. How many projects do I have going at once? 1,2,3,4,...5... oh and Im painting Logans bookshelves. Lucky for me, Matt let me buy new closet doors for his room cause the old ones were too nasty and dirty (previous owners) to clean and paint white. Matt also put up ALL (yes he finished a project! Even though I had no bathroom door for a week because he was too lazy to run to home depot for one small bracket) the doors in the hallway I need to paint. I need to clean the basement and get it packed up so when we move, it is ready. Move?!? Oh yes! We are trying to get our house sellable or rentable so that when we buy a new one, we can dump ours on someone else. Buy a new one?!?!  No rush to buy and we are looking for the perfect last house. So I might have a lot to do between now and anyday but, Im enjoying my cuddle time also. Playing with Logan and seeing him smile is my number one task, beside feed him when he demands it. On that note, I have a few squares to crochet to meet my daily quota. I also have baby announcements to fill envelopes out for and mail... maybe tomorrow?

No comments: