Tuesday, January 24, 2012

mmmm Food!

MMM Yummy! Ill eat anything! like your phone! I cant fathom letting my phone go in his mouth after Anderson Cooper had to prove that your phone is the dirtiest thing ever.


 Butternut squash! mmm. This was the first food beside rice cereal.

And our latest fun, Carrots. And before anyone tells me what they come out like, I experienced it today. Luckily, it was the last diaper before I planned to wash diapers. I also ate a good amount of these carrots when I made them. I licked the bowl and spoon. mmm

He didn't think they were very mmmm And, I got him down to a diaper (orange diaper by coincidence) and put him in front of the fireplace as to keep him warm and clothes from stains.

What the heck is this!


What are you putting in my mouth lady?!? (my mom was feeding him)



 I don't know about this stuff



 Yuck


 Why do you keep doing that?



why are you letting her do this mom?



 Your having too much fun lady



 I dont know about this, I think Im done



 There was no trace of food anywhere at all. These things save me from lots of clean ups.

No comments: