Thursday, January 12, 2012

Taking my own pictures

My son can not sit on his own, nor does he have a predictable nap (he sleeps sometime in the morning unless he sleeps late and he sleeps sometime in the afternoon but it depends on his morning nap. He is always in bed in the evening and sleeps all night with a few quick feeds so hes a good sleeper, just not a predictable one, yet) and he can smile but if hes tired or bored, he doesnt. So how do you schedule pictures that will cost a million dollars when you cant predict what your child will be like during that one hour block of time? I took my own. After 12 pictures, Logan fell asleep. Point proven as to why I did not want to pay. I got some good shots that allowed me to use as xmas cards and put on some grandparents mugs. We tried some xmas themed ones when he woke up from the nap but he just didn't cooperate. And what 4 month old can really cooperate?







No comments: