Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Robert guessed Girl

So I guess its time to go crazy buying girl stuff! According to the ER doc it could be twins and I need to fallow up with my ob. Uh... We transferred one embryo and saw one heartbeat. The slight rise in hcg pared with my non existent belly leads me to not believe the twin theory. But all in all, this child is giving me a run for the money already. At least with all these meds and the ER trip, I dont need maternity clothes this time. Of course I have bought a few things already but im also not wearing a uniform (besides sweatpants) 5 days a week so i need a few more things in rotation.
Saturday was like any other day. Relaxed with a friend, dinner with some girl cousins, and a Jack and Jill. Logan was sleeping over grandmas for the night which meant we had a good night of sleep ahead of us. Except at about 10pm I was in sooo much pain. I think I slept from 3am-5am, and maybe a bit around 7. It sucked. I contemplated an ER trip but let matt sleep. I felt a bit better in the morning. I eventually had matt run out and get me some Zantac because I was assuming is was Acid reflux. I had no pain anywhere else indicating anything else. That helped a bit. Went to bed at 9 and at 10 I was in so much pain still. Screw it. I went to the ER. Matt stayed home with Logan, and slept. My mom came with me. I was immediately brought into a room because they were very empty for a sunday evening. They also determined that it was a severe acid build up. I was given an acid neutralizer, 2 bags of fluid and 3 shots of zofran because I was still puking up nothing. I puked up the tylenol they gave me but kept down the Maalox. Fun night. I now have a script for Pepcid ac.
Matt went to the dentist and got himself a script for his sinuses and Simon has a script for his ear infection. Thank goodness Logan has been fine ::knock on wood::

So if baby 2 is a girl, you will be hard pressed to convince me of a baby 3.

1 comment:

JoyceTheMom said...

Dunno about going crazy buying girl stuff just yet.....I wouldn't trust Robert's *prediction*! LOL (and he can't afford - nor has he any use for - the girl stuff he'd have to repay you for if he's wrong! LOL)