Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Toddler bed

I knew the crib would not be easy when my belly is bigger and if I end up with another c-section (highly likely) so the toddler bed transition had to happen sometimes this spring. But I want the paci gone (seriously, its time), and i thought it would be easier to do the bed first and then the paci. Paci needs to be gone soon too because how do I take it away if the baby has one? So toddler bed came first. Night one was awesome. Nap the next day, sucked majorly. Bed was okay. Nap sucked. Bed was... okay. Mondays nap sucked. Tuesdays nap sucked but I was done. I just kept throwing him back in bed. Wednesday was easy as heck and its been awesome ever since. When he wakes up in the morning, he just talks to himself in bed until we get him. If he gets fed up with is not getting him (because hes being cute talking to himself and we just listen), he starts slamming his closet doors instead of opening his actual door. its amusing and silly. Its been over a month and he is just fine in there. Paci is soon. Wish us luck.




No comments: