Sunday, May 26, 2013

Our first visit with Boston Childrens Hospital

   With out cleft lip and possible cleft palate diagnoses, we were able to get an appointment with Boston Childrens Hospital. We had an almost 2 hour ultrasound appointment (uncooperative baby) and then an MRI. Before meeting the dr, I was brought back in for another ultrasound because the MRI showed my cervix was short. Sure enough, I have a shortening cervix. Guess we will see what my ob says. I also have a small baby which we knew and I have an ultrasound already this week for it. Met with the dr and he was nice but we didnt learn anything new other than the palate was confirmed. We go back when baby is born. I have no pictures but the baby looked very cute and yet not like Logan. No one slipped and told us the gender so we still have no clue on that. :P

No comments: