Monday, June 13, 2011

8ish months pregnant

I had my baby shower a few weeks ago and it was an eye opener. I recieved many awesome things but was also then able to go shopping for everything else I need. I spent the fallowing week in Chicago meeting my new niece and hopeing to help my sister in law with moving. I turned out to not be very helpful as I spent the week exausted and run down for no reason. I also started to expirience braxton hicks which made me feel very very NOT ready for a baby yet. As in, I needed to tackle that shopping list that was put off until my shower. I came home from Chicago and my friend came to my resue to help. She cleaned some closets for me while i cleaned my house from being gone for a week. The next day, we shopped. I have everything I need now minus the amazon order, csn baby order, and babies r us order I placed last night. I spent yesterday slowly opening things and reading the packaging of things and finding some order to the room. The room is primed and ready for paint, but that wont be till we know if we need blue or pink. I have laundry to start this week and then hope to get my bags packed by the end of the week. Im not ready, but I keep feeling like I dont want to rely on Matt to do these things should something happen early. And if I have a c-sec, I want things to be as easy on me and him as possible by having it done.
  How do I feel at 33ish weeks? Well the Braxton hicks are getting more uncomfortable than they were 2 weeks ago but still nothing to bat an eye at. Nor are they consistant in any way or happening for any reason. I feel nauseas often in the morning now and my heartburn has started to have more bad days. The baby moves in ways that Im surprised my belly is not black and blue. Of course, not having much room probable doesnt help its cause. I am getting an ultrasound next friday to see how the baby is measuring since I am measuring small.

No comments: