Friday, June 24, 2011

Tiny baby Bard!

Baby Bard is a Bard. No doubt. Jaw line looks to be very square and the lips look just like Matts. Boy? Baby is measuring at only 4lbs13oz which is of course an estimate but its still small. Bigger than I was when I was born though so, thats a plus so far. Fluid is on the low side of being okay and therefor we get an ultrasound every week now until baby is born. Fridays will be the day for all my future appointments and ultrasounds. Doc predicts a 5 1/2lb baby which is good because I have a TON of newborn onsies to use up. Hopefully they arent too big for too long. Although thinking that some of them could be big just blows my mind cause they are so so tiny. Baby is moving plenty and I am not having any real issues to report so all is well until next week. Doc isnt worried about the babies size due to me and matt both being smaller people and me being a small baby. All was good. Heartbeat was 140. Head size and bone sizes all measured in perfect perportions. Baby is head down and facing the right way. They used the little startle machine to make it move and it was so cute to see it squirm for a sec. Cause of course, baby was moving ALL night and then had to be lazy baby on camera. I have to turn in my paperwork at the next appointment and I think im done with it. Need to create a birth plan now. Need to pack my bags too. Baby clothes are washed and ready to put away and maybe Ill go out and get a cute girl outfit and cute boy outfit. I have no idea what clothes to take for me but I dont care as I wont be out and about on my way home. Although Matt said we can stop at the liquore store for my wine coolers on the way home (thanks?). I have my toiletries ready to go and the car seat is by the door. I still have so much to do, but the basics are ready.

1 comment:

JoyceTheMom said...

I say get them wine coolers NOW and have them ready and waiting in the 'fridge so you don't have to stop on the way home and waste time buying them! LOL Then you can also get a stock of several different flavors so that you'll be ready for no matter which one you are craving then. Oh - and I will come watch your other *kids*....(and "maybe" leave a cooler or two in the 'fridge for your return...hehehe)