Monday, August 1, 2011

Its August!

So baby wanted August?!?! Now what is it waiting for?!?!
GET OUT NOW CHILD! please?!?!

So last night my back started hurting for the first time all pregnancy. It has hurt, but this is a painful hurt and not just a sore back feeling. My hips feel like they are being ripped apart, rightfully so. The movement last night was so painful I was crying. I was walking and rubbing my belly trying to get the kid to sleep. The pain was radiating throughout my whole body everytime the kid moved. I felt like the baby was falling out and I even checked a few times to make sure it wasnt actually halfway out. The pressure is intense. I am okay with how I feel. I understand why and all. Labor. But where the hell is the labor?!?!

1 comment:

JoyceTheMom said...

maybe waiting for "Labor Day"???? hehehe