Sunday, July 31, 2011

No July baby here!

So I guess we are not having a July baby. Kinda sad since I got used to July. But I will agree with my sister in law that August has a prettier birth stone. How do I feel? I feel like I have been having contractions for a month, braxton hicks for a month, heartburn forever, im sick of being sick, I miss fast food, I miss getting out of bed without grunting, I miss my dogs since they are at grandmas, and Im sure I can make the list go on. I do enjoy that the movements dont hurt anymore because there is not enough room. I feel bubbles so low that I dont how they are inside. I lost my plug a week ago and now im loosing more stuff that I wish I didnt have to see. Im ready to move on with my life as a mom and get back into a routine, or make plans again. Or let everyone around me make plans again. And dont get me started on baby number 2. Now we are trying to figure out when to have the next one and Im just not there mentally. I want to have this one out first and for once not think about getting or being pregnant. It didnt suck and I had a very easy pregnancy considering it was still a pregnancy. I would do it again. Although lets wait till after labor to discuss that more seriously.

No comments: