Sunday, May 3, 2015

Arizona!

I am in a facebook group full of Cleft moms/dads/grandmas/and adult/teenager cleft effected people too. It has been an amazing resource of experienced people to help us through our cleft journey. They have helped me as soon as I found out at our 21 week ultrasound. When Emelia and I had a chance to go to the 3rd annual meet up in AZ, we jumped on a plane and went.

I shipped our (summer) clothes ahead of time so I did not have to check our bags or carry them since I was traveling with no other adults or extra hands. Wearing emelia on front, a backpack on back and her carseat in hand, we got through our traveling days and layovers.


She slept and ate on the plane. She was way more amazing than I expected her to be for 3 and 2 hours on a plane in one day.



In short sleeves in november! 







Our cleft party outfit!






killing time in the airport. Going home was a bit tough. We actually had no layover between our 4hr and 1 1/2hr flights and had to run through the airport. She on and off cried during the last flight but it was 7pm and she was tired and wanted her bed. The passengers were all extremely nice to us and luckily didnt aid in my stress of a crying toddler. 



No comments: