Sunday, May 3, 2015

Baby 3 and Logans first day of preschool.



While packing for a trip with Emelia, I realized that I was supposed to get my period on my trip. Except that meant I should have had it already also. Decided to check my app that I just started 2 months prior to keep track for a dr appointment. I have been late many times before so, I went out and had a margarita with a friend.  After a few days, I was starting to feel nauseous in the morning that made me really start to think and wonder.  



Logan was starting preschool! Just 2 days a week but its good for him, me, and Emelia. Emelia gets EI 3-5x a week so we have them come while Logan is at school so he isnt overly jealous of the attention. 




On the way home from Logans first day of school, we bought a test and I took it. 2 weeks late and apparently 6 weeks pregnant.  



No comments: