Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bedroom number 1 is done

3 weeks to the date of move in, my bedroom will be done. The walls and trim and are done and the closet is done. Furnature comes on wednesday and we will be all done. Im so excited. It looks so good. I'll post a picture wednesday.
Next! Tomarrow we start ripping down wallpaper in the living room. matt has to put up curtain rods in the bedroom first and then we plan on ripping up wallpaper. I haven't found a couch yet, but we want a couch, loveseat and chair. I want a dark brown color. Preferable a chocolate brown. Walls will be a light brown and we will use reds to accent. Hopefully it will come out okay. We are going to go ahead and get it ready. I need to find a focus. I could use a pillow to work with and base colors off of if I find one I like. I'll go shopping this week and see what I can find. I also need to find decorations for the bedroom and living room.
Im also getting my dinning room set on wednesday. The dinning room is white with hardwood floors. There is a big rug the same color as the carpet in there for now. We are just going to throw the table and hutch in there for now. Its functional the way it is. Ugly, but functional. We will refinish the floor and paint the room. We are in no hurry for it but, it will be done sometime this year.
And this summer I want to paint the shutters. I have a light blue house and the siding is newer. Im thinking white or tan. thats my summer project.
Today we also brought all boxes downstairs. All clothes are also downstairs and i've done tons of laundry. Bryan organized the second bedroom and its not crammed anymore with usless stuff. It looks good. It all looks good. I love my house.

No comments: