Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lets just write.

I have a zit that is making my whole nose red. Grrr
Snickers ate a dish of cat food this morning. And tried again after he came out of his room in the basement.
The cat now sleeps with me under the covers almost everynight.
I can't wait to get our new tv. The first movie I will watch on it is High School Musical 3. Don't laugh.
I started working out on my eliptical again. And 2 days later see no change in my flappy thighs. I need instant gratification. /sigh
I have a million boxes to unpack and would like a vacation week so I can finish.
I made our first mortgage payment at the bank today.
I need to get me and Matt on vitamins. The vitamins I should put him on, are 50 bucks a month. Thats not happening.
I really want to get better with my sewing machine but have nothing to make.
I really wish the things that have been the hardest for me, could be easier to talk about.

No comments: