Friday, March 6, 2009

Who needs a carpet ripped up?

Cause if you do, I have a beagle who is very good at it. Brand new carpet. Brand new and we already have a huge mess. Not too huge i guess. It is between the basement stairs and the door. You can't see it unless you open the basement door. That doesn't make it any better. Not worse though. We tried keeping the dog in the kitchen with baby gates. After day one we learned he was jumping the gate. So we put him downstairs. He got the carpet a little bit so the next day we put up the gate. That worked. Till today when he knocked the gate over and destroyed it. No accedents in the house for the first time today though. I want a crate. I wamt to know my stuff is not getting ruined. Matt refuses to crate him now. Help me.
We made so much progress tonight on the bedroom. My mom and Bryan cam,e over at 6 and we worked till 10:15. My mom primed the rest of the closet and then started painting it white. By the end of night, she had done all the trim and put on 2 coats of white. It is done. My closet is not a green moldy mess. Its a nice clean white. The window and floor trim got the second coat tonight and all we have to do are touch ups. We did one round of trim with green on the walls and one coat of greem on all the walls and a second in some places. We just need a second coat of green trim and the rest of the second coat of green on the walls and maybe 3rd in some spots.
We need to find a light piece for the fan. It has no light now, but Bryan already ran the electrical into it so we ould add a light kit. We need to clean it and i might go ahead and paint the fan blades sunday. The already painted them white. Might as well paint them brown. And we need to clean the windows and doors and my mom is coming over with the carpet cleaner before we get the furnature in. I can't wait till wednessday night when im laying in bed. And next weekend when we start stripping wallpaper in the living room.

No comments: