Monday, March 23, 2009

Next on the list

is the livingroom. Im looking everywhere for dar brown couches that I like. No luck yet. Matt stripped the wallpaper off the walls. He started painting the trim and did one small wall with primer. We need to paint the ceiling and finish the primer. I have to pick out the color so we can paint the walls. Im looking for paterns with red and brown and finding nothing. maybe i'll make something. Yeah right.
We are going to the Home Show this weekend to check it out. Last year we went looking for realtors and loans. This year, we have the house. The only thing we took away from the Home Show was that we wanted a pellit stove. Now that we have a fireplace, we want a fireplace insert for it. We also need to look at how to get better grass. Our backyard is a lot of shade and we need to find stuff that will grown in mostly shade.
Im enjoying the fact that my bedroom is done. Except that I have 2 broken shades up and one window is being covered by a table cloth. And I have to put up my curtains but the shade situations tells me to wait. Matt wont let me post pictures until its done. And he already started another room. Grr.

No comments: