Friday, March 11, 2011

20 weeks!


Halfway there! Hopefully no more than that and I'd rather not go tooooo much less. Im not having any cravings at all besides my 2 week salsa kick. My only aversion was egg nog and nothing else bothers me. The second trimester has been really easy and awesome. No nausea, I have enough enegery that my house is cleaner than EVER, good sleep beside the 1-4 trips to the potty a night, and I just feel good. I do get killer heartburn that at times feels like fire and some meals dont go down very fast but I'm not going to complain if thats my biggist issue. Im just starting to limit my pants and im wearing my maternity jeans when I just dont feel like dealing my buttons. Shirts are okay but the tighter ones look stretched so I have a few shirts I cant wear anymore. I have a whole drawer full of maternity t-shirts and tanks but Im hoping to go without having to buy long sleeves. I have a bathing suit and shorts and am ready for nicer weather! I even had to go up a size in undies cause those were uncomfortable before my jeans even were! And bras.... ha ha   subject of its own.
We have picked a name for each gender and I LOVE them. But of course, that is subject to change because I do want to see the little thing before I can really give it a title. We have picked out our crib set and the possible bedding set. We have lots of stuff for baby but need sooooo much more still. We will be registering sometime in the next week or 2. We want to see baby again
Ultrasound next Tuesaday morning!!!!! Im so excited. After seeing the baby at 5,6, and 8 weeks, I want to see what it looks like at 20 weeks! Im so scared that we will accedently find out the sex, but thats the least of my issues. I also want to know if I have an anteria placenta because I dont feel the baby very often. I feel a kick here and there but not much at all. We shall see! My motto has been not to worry and go with the flow. Kind of hard at the begining with all we went through but I need to stay positive cause its so damn awesome to finally be pregnant!

No comments: