Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lazy baby!

21 weeks! In 2 days but, you get it now.



Baby Bard is chillaxing away. I dont feel him her much or anywhere other than the very left side. I figured I knew why and it was confirmed today. I do have an anterior placenta that is place more at the top to the right. So, makes sense as to why I never feel it there. My only complaint for now is heartburn. It sucks. But I guess thats okay since nothing else bothers me right now!

We had out ultrasound today! Baby is perfect for 21 weeks. 14oz and the heartrate was 149. Heartrate probable had to do with the fact that the little bugger was not moving for us. It moved its leg all over, bending its knees and even putting its feet over its head!




Baby just chilled in its back the whole time. They needed some measurments of its back and kidneys but it wasnt happening. They had me pee real quick and try some more but it was not happening. I even drank a cup of coffee before my appointment. I was scared it would be moving too much! Lazy baby! after shaking and poking it, the tech gave up and told me i'd be coming back for more.Then she told me my cervix was short so we had to check that too but all was more than good.
My doctor appointment was right after and we were told everything looked fine and normal and nothing alarming. But I do have to get a fetal echocardiogram because IVF babies have a 2% increase chance of heart defects. Everything looked great today but I still have to go as part of the IVF process. Thats in 2 weeks. And then in 4 weeks, I come back for my ultrasound, appointment, and glucose test!

1 comment:

Mrs. P said...

I love the pics! I do believe you might have a gymnast on your hands! lol