Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tonight and tomarrow are busy days!

Today I am packing up the rest our stuff. We are more done than not, so thats good! We can hear our echos upstairs! The poor cat is so confused as to whats going on. Snickers has been with my in laws for a few days cause my FIL stole him sooner than we intended. He will stay there till sometime next week. I am going to do the final walk through today and then tonight we are loading a truck. Matt is bringing a moving truck home from work with him today and my mom and brother and brothers friend are going to help us fill it up tonight. Matt and I will go tomarrow to sign millions of papers and get the keys at 11. We hope to be done as early as possible because the electric company thinks stressing me out is funny. They are coming between 12 -2:30 tomarrow. I told them we might not even be there and the had to come in to read the meter. They are coming anyways. So, I have to be at the house ASAP tomarrow after we get the keys. So, I will drop Matt off at my moms work and run to the house with my precious moments and cleaning supplies. I will clean while I wait and then unpack a truck! We will probly have to come back and get a few more things but, we should have most done tomarrow. I already know I don't want to drive out to this house if i don't have to. Its so out of the way of everything!

No comments: