Thursday, February 26, 2009

we have no furnature.

Yet. We have nothing at all for a living room. And nothing at all for a bedroom or dinning room.
We bought a dinning room table and chairs. A matching hutch. A mattress. And a bedroom set. My mom wanted to give me something special for my wedding that I wanted. I choose an IOU present. I wanted a nice comforter set for my bedroom. But, I did not own my own mattress and wanted to wait till we bought a house since we knew it was coming sooner rather than later. I love it! We will paint the walls the green color. The trip will b the ivory. The carpets are an off white / ivory color. We are getting the valences and making brown curtains. I am getting 2 of the extra pillows.
The walls in the bedroom are ready to be spackled and sanded once more. And hopefully by sunday we will have primer on the walls and a ceiling painted. I have to pick out the trim and walls but need to wait for the comforter set to come in.
It took me an hour to boil water last night. I need to figure out how my stove works.
My cat freaks out everytime the water heater turns on.
I miss my dog and want him here. but it has been nice getting things done and I'd really like to move more things around before he comes home this weekend.
I think im done for now and in need of ice cream.

2 comments:

kiwi said...

I picked up an extra catalog for you guys at IKEA last week, so if you need any more furniture or household supplies you can look there too. They are super cheap! :) And close to my house!

Leah said...

Don't forget Craigslist! All those dumb people with bad mortgages could probably use the cash for all their nice furniture they can't afford to put a house over anymore.