Friday, July 8, 2011

37 weeks!

2cm dilated and baby is super low. Wouldn't be surprised to go anytime now. I feel constant pressure and get contractions on a almost regular basis. The baby is pushing it's feet out ad far as possible which makes my side hurt. The other side hurts because the feet pushing out, pushes the butt out. It's painful! I'm almost in tears from it sometimes. I'm nauseas on a regular basis and peeing every 2 mins. I'm drinking more water than I thought I ever could. Not because I need too, but because im so thirsty and it's all I want.
Baby is meaning 6lbs which is way awesome considering what we thought it could end up being. I understand that the measurements can be off but the bigger the better. I dont need a nicu baby if I don't have too. Baby today was sticking out it's tongue, licking it's lips, yawning, smiling (gas?) and it even peed on camera for her. What it peed out of, we don't know. Next week she is going to strip my membranes and see what we get. Unless I don't make it. And with the pressure I feel and how low the baby is, I don't know how much longer it will be. Bags are packed, house and car are clean, and we are ready. Very very ready. Although we have no clue what we are getting into. Being it on!

No comments: