Monday, July 11, 2011

Matt predicts this week

Matt has said all along that this is the week baby will be born. What did he know? So of course I shoulf spend the first night of the week with contractions and no sleep. Things calmed down before he went to work and I took it easy for the sake of no sleep. Im getting braxton hicks still on a consistant basis but nothing that makes me think its a contraction or worth my time for now. I took a nap for a few hours and am still exausted but hopefully tonight goes better. I need to get to the grocery store so Im hoping Matt will cooperate and come with me just so I am not alone. See how that goes. Today would not have been a good date. Tomorrow is fair game!  

1 comment:

JoyceTheMom said...

we just KNOW you'll have the baby about 3pm on Wednesday, right? As soon as we leave, you'll head to the hospital! It's a given....you know - Murphy and all that... LOL