Wednesday, July 27, 2011

im still here.

   I told Matt I was going to order winter maternity clothes since my due date must be for next year and not this year. July 2012.
   I walked the mall yesterday. I wish I could have walked longer but the cramps were not very fun and I was scared of being at one end, with my car at the other. I walked for about an hour and a half. I left just in time though. On my way home, it was very dark out and I walked into my house 2 mins before it down poured. I opened the windows and welcomed the thunderstorm in hopes of a good pressure change and some water breaking. What we got was wind, and rain and a whole lot of nothing more. A couple towns over had severe weather including funnel clouds. I didnt wish for a tornado, but I would have liked a bit more storm over here. Today I am walking around the house and just chillin. I did start to get some awesome contractions last night that hurt like hell but of course they were few a far between. Im still getting contractions but non of these hurt, last long, or reach my back.
   I had a dream last night. I woke up in the morning and realized the babies head wa already coming out. I had no time to get to Noho so I pushed the kid back up and told Matt to bring us to Nobel. Then I was walking out the door to the hospital with Matt but the baby was still at the hospital. I had to leave cause they dont have a maternity section. I went to call my mom and tell her what happened but I didnt know what we had. I asked Matt what the baby was and he laughed and said "How do you not know what it was?" and I said "It was in a blanket!".  told me it was a girl. I called my mom and said "mom! its a girl!" and she was like "oh really?". and I said "no, its a girl! I had the baby really fast!" and then I woke up....  lol

No comments: